View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 04:45 AM   #1690
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

How many better direct on goal free kick takers are there than David Luiz right now? I'd say the list is very short. Very rarely misses the target, has great range, rarely hits it into the wall, great power, and amazing technique.

I'm a big fan, and a large reason is because I think hes a great player. There are players on this Chelsea squad who I don't think should be in the team and don't deserve a place at the moment, but he isn't one of them, and for some reason he gets the biggest flack out of the lot. Hes actually one of our best players. The only issue I have with him is doing too much at times, and playing too many long balls that go no where. Otherwise hes exactly what you want in a player.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote