Thread: Wizards Moves
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 11:29 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Wizards Moves

I know i havn't seen that many Wiz fans on ISH (the only one I've seen is GeeWiz).

Anyone know any deals the Wiz are thinking about / could happen. I know their draft sucked ass, and I know where they're at right now is not nearly enough to contend.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote