View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 11:13 PM   #2641
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

yeah there are multiple facets. since most of our gadgets these days involve communication, it becomes an open circuit with people at either end. and then it's not so much a problem of feeling detached from the technology as figuring out where it starts and you end. i dunno if its so much the complexity of digital programming as you said as it is function and interaction with human beings. i suppose thats what you mean by difficulty in understanding the components.

i feel like somehow there's a great analogy to be made between language and technology.... how semantic/syntax and program/device relate to one another, with specific regard to the human being at the center of it all. i dunno what it is tho lol
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote