View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 12:26 AM   #2642
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

Yeah, it is definitely something I'll have to sit and think through as I read the book. There is definitely something of a puzzle being formed throughout my reading of it that will take some time to digest.

I keep having mini-revelations (or just bullshit musings possibly) as I read through the book. For example, I was just introduced to the concept of the scientific method creating the chaos it seeks to reduce which is I have never previously considered. His conclusion about the creation of hypothesis is something that doesn't mesh with my previous opinion. It helps that the book is very well-written because these topics/questions could be infinitely more difficult to consider with a less skilled writer.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote