View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:26 AM   #23
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Greatest Video Game Accomplishments?

I finished Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory on expert mode while killing no one and knocking out one guy in the Bathhouse mission. It kills me to this day that I couldn't pass that mission without knocking that guy out. To those that may have played the game, it's the dude in the doorway when you're chasing after Shetland at the end of the mission. You either knock him out or he discovers you and you lose your stealth rating.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote