View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:38 PM   #17
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY TEAM MODE' Discussion

This mode has pulled some b.s on me 3 times now!

I was 1 game away from the 4th seed with it being my last game (you only get 12 games to advance & I was something like 6-5 with 1 game left).
I was whooping some guy's ass who had a bunch of star players, like LBJ, KD & Melo, all on the same team. 4th quarter with 2 min to go, I'm up by 8. Game starts giving me messages saying the other guy's Internet connection sucks. You know, when it says, "Waiting on opponent" and has a timer to give them a chance to come back.

It happens about 4 times in a span of 2-3 mins, then I get a message saying the server connection was bad and the game couldn't be continued. I got the LOSS!!! Wtf?!

It's happened 2 other times to me, too. What kind of b.s is that?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote