View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 09:58 PM   #22
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY TEAM MODE' Discussion

My line-up currently is:
C - Kris Humphries
PF- LeBron James
SF- Tony Allen
SG- Dwyane Wade
PG- Jeremy Lin

Bench:
Steve Novak
Jodie Meeks
Anthony Morrow
Joel Pryzbilla
Malcolm Lee
Enes Kanter
Patrick Mills

I saved VC to get all the players I have. I got Amare Stoudemire at first but after playing 3 games and not using him much, I sold him for Pau Gasol. I didn't like playing with Gasol, so I sold him and got DWade.

Recently, I played some guy who had a completely superstar roster. He was blowing me out by 20 PTs until about the 3rd quarter where I went HAM with DWade. In the 4th, I got the lead, and with 23 seconds left and me ONLY UP BY 3 PTS, the guy quit.
I guess he lacks the clutch gene.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote