View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #7
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Default Re: Make or Break for Sam Bradford?

Quote:
"There's a number of friends of mine in the league that know the league, and I had one of them tell me during the process that they thought Sam may be one of the better quarterbacks -- or the best quarterback -- in the league, he just hasn't had a chance to prove it yet," head coach Jeff Fisher said on ESPN's Mike and Mike in the Morning. "That weighed very heavily in my opinion. Very, very impressive player. I think he has a tremendous upside."

Jeff Fisher: Rams QB Sam Bradford could be NFL's best

Quote:
“His play was directly affected by the people around him. There’s times when it’s difficult to step up in the pocket and make the good throw. That’s not the quarterback’s fault. That’s whatever’s going on out front,” Fisher said, via SportsRadioInterviews.com. “We’re pleased with what Sam did. He’s got an exciting future. I know he’s really excited about coming back in here in April and getting started and not having to learn another offense.”

Jeff Fisher: Bradford’s struggles because of the players around him

the other thing is that Fisher was lured to St. Louis with Sam...he didn't want to go somewhere that didn't have a QB, he liked Bradford even AFTER his bad sophomore year and felt that was the QB of their future
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote