View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 11:10 PM   #5
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: How hot are these and are they worth flipping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
They're one of my favorite pairs of J's. I want to get the black ones dropping next Saturday.

I find it hard to believe your House of Hoops still has several pairs. That model is in pretty high demand.

Fresh Prince used to rock em all the time.

Yes, they have several pairs. The salesman said "a lot."

This House of Hoops is new. It opened last week without much publicity. I'm guessing they purposely filled up our store.

I remember Fresh Prince wearing them too. That's why I like them.

What can I sell these things for? I don't see many flippers....flipping these things on various sites. I don't want to buy them unless I know I can move them.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote