View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 02:37 PM   #14
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K10, NBA 2K11, or NBA 2K13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
NBA Live 2003>any bball game ever
This man speaks the truth. I spend more h in that game then learning at school. No jokes. Sad.
But it was and still is amazing game. Even after 10 years we still play that shit at least 40 times a year with friends.

"If I could watch only one game this week, I think this would be the one"

"He could jump over the river with this 2 handed jam." (something like this)

In my head forever.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote