View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 03:03 PM   #25
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Should Pistons keep coach Lawrence Frank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus
I'm cool with Cheeks. Hope he doesn't get judged on his work with Knight because I'm afraid Knight might just suck. His WS,PER and O/D ratings are off the charts bad, which is a very bad thing for his future success.

I agree about Knight. I'm scared about him. That's why I wouldn't be upset with picking another PG. Knight still has potential though. I will definitely judge him on how he utilizes Knight. I wouldn't ever judge a coach on a players ability, but how they get the most out of it I will for sure. Cheeks doesn't have a good track record with his other head coaching positions. It's not the smartest hire IMO. It's a bit of an upgrade from what we've been used to, that's about it.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote