View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #12451
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I'm afraid it will get overlooked early, but then gain steam. I was surprised nobody else had mentioned it yet, but then I remembered it was a Wednesday release, and now it will compete with the (poorly reviewed) Man of Steal.

I'll probably go on Sunday or Monday... Not super excited about it, but I'm still expecting a couple of laughs.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote