Thread: PG Spot
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #41
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong wayXiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: PG Spot

After another pre-draft workout Tuesday morning, vice president of player personnel Walt Perrin said he does not expect Michiganís Trey Burke to audition for the Jazz. Burke is the top-rated point guard in the draft whose advisors obviously donít think heís going to be available to Utah, which owns the 14th and 21st picks in the first round. "Iíve been in communication with his people," Perrin said. "Theyíve kind of drawn the line on how many workouts they are going to do. ... I donít think weíll get him in."

Salt Lake Tribune

Carter-Williams participated in Tuesdayís workout. He averaged 11.9 points and 7.3 assists last season, but he shot only 29 percent from 3-point line. "He sees the court and passes the ball well," Perrin said. "... We know itís a work in progress. For the most part, players in this draft have a few holes to work on. Michaelís is shooting and getting a little stronger." Carter-Williams, who stands 6-foot-5 and weighs 184 pounds, described his workout in Utah as "... tiring. The altitude is real up here. But it was good overall. I have fun. I think I did pretty well. I enjoyed it."

Salt Lake Tribune
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote