View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 10:31 PM   #4
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARONBUTLER
I don't understand how every sports analyst does not see the Pistons as still a power in the East. Granted, Big Ben was a big loss but he's on the downslope of his career. Let's examine the other 4 still there:

1)Billups- 2nd best PG in the NBA, clutch

2)Rip- Great conditioned shooter, one of the best mid-range games

3)Prince- Maybe the most versatile SF in that he can shoot, defend, rebound, and dribble(very underrated)

4) Rasheed- Could be a star if he wanted to be big guy w/ a J and toughness

5) Anybody that can defend and rebound( Mohammed)

Thats one of the best starting 5's in the L and its better then the Bulls in every position but center. Everybody is hyping them up too much and I feel the Pistons can still win a championship w/ this team. Just want your thoughts on this

Bad first post. You are utterly stupid and/or misinformed. Starting with:

Quote:
1)Billups- 2nd best PG in the NBA, clutch

Billups isn't even top 5 PG in the league, nor is he top 5 clutch.

Quote:
2)Rip- Great conditioned shooter, one of the best mid-range games

True. But what does that have to do with Ben leaving? We are talking DEFENSE, not offense.
Quote:

3)Prince- Maybe the most versatile SF in that he can shoot, defend, rebound, and dribble(very underrated)

Marion is probably the most versatile. If you dont believe me, check his stats. But thats beside the point. Unless Prince suddenly puts up 20 and 10, I dont see how he will take the Pistons to the Finals.

Quote:
4) Rasheed- Could be a star if he wanted to be big guy w/ a J and toughness

Possibly on the decline. He will have to elevate his game.

Quote:
5) Anybody that can defend and rebound( Mohammed)

Ben Wallace does not Equal "anyone that can defend or rebound". And even if he was, you got the wrong guy, because Nazr doesn't do either well.

Your statements were flawed to the point where I feel Ii just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading and responding to them. Please be gone. We have enough retards roaming here already. I am calling you a retard simply because you said Billups is top 2 point guard. So either you are ****ing around, or an idiot.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote