Thread: PG Spot
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 01:23 AM   #44
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: PG Spot

Carter-Williams participated in Tuesdayís workout. He averaged 11.9 points and 7.3 assists last season, but he shot only 29 percent from 3-point line.

"He sees the court and passes the ball well," Perrin said. "... We know itís a work in progress. For the most part, players in this draft have a few holes to work on. Michaelís is shooting and getting a little stronger."

Carter-Williams, who stands 6-foot-5 and weighs 184 pounds, described his workout in Utah as "... tiring. The altitude is real up here. But it was good overall. I have fun. I think I did pretty well. I enjoyed it."

Carter-Williams probably wonít be available when the Jazz pick in the first round, but he likely worked out for them because Utah wonít have a point guard under contract after July 1.

If he slips to No. 14, the Jazz are intriguing to him.

"It would be a good spot for me to come in, play right away and chase some of my dreams." Carter-Williams said. "I think I could establish myself as a leader on the team. I wouldnít have [much] pressure because they donít have too many veterans. So it would be a great place for me."
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote