View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #27
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Still not ready to fire Grunwald?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Clutch this is all I'm saying lol If we bring back Prigioni for the minimum. I'm completely fine with it. Who are we bidding against though? Like I said before, we're literally at an auction by ourselves raising the paddle.

And Blue vs Orange...I'd hardly consider Novak a success considering Glen Grunwald himself was quoted this week as saying the signing was a mistake lol How was Novak cheap? We paid him 4 million dollars. And need I remind you HOW we obtained Tyson Chandler? Even if you like him (which I don't), we wasted our amnesty on a player right after we picked up his team option. Literally one of the dumbest uses of the amnesty in the league.
Walsh picked up Billups option immediately after the Knicks got swept, other wise there would have been a 4 mil cap hit AND no player.

Grunwald used the amnesty after the lockout ended almost six month later.

Two different people did two different things, they arent connected.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote