View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 05:37 PM   #13
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: JR Smith - starting sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I agree. The time to try that was his rookie year. We didn't take advantage of it. He's made his identity. That ship has sailed. Let him work on what he does best now. I wouldn't say he isn't good at anything though lol I think he's a heck of a defender and his outside jumper is greatly improved.

And is there anyone here that still wants small ball? I know I sure don't.

Shumpert never had the ability to play the point. He just doesn't have the skillset to succeed as a PG and I doubt he could have learned those skills(vision, handling, distribution, etc). It's not his natural position.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote