View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Knicks Summer League

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The good? Tourre Murray, CJ Leslie, and to a lesser degree, Tyler.

The bad? Jerome Jordan....so far.

tourre looks like he may make the cuit depending on who is on the training camp invite, he's good on defense and actually has played the pg role well.

CJ needs a jumpshot, but other than that he has the skills on the offensive end, can drive in the lane and finish with contact.

Tyler could be a third string big for us.

I like Vargas as well, but he may not make the cut, we only have 4 spots left with Artest signing and expecting K-Mart coming back.

Chris Smith said the other day he is gonna work out for other teams.

He was awful today, but overall he hasnt been bad, but we have no room to waste.

Murray has been impressive. Sleeper potential. Active defender.

I've liked what I've seen from Hardaway too (despite it only being a couple of games). Looks quite athletic and he def has a shot, streaky though. Humble, good head on his shoulders.

I'm assuming Chris Smith will forever be attached to the Knicks for as long as we keep JR
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote