View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 05:27 PM   #25
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well skywalker hopefully we will get to have the dirk vs kg discussion in the playoffs as they are going head 2 head. After the 03 season i thought we were gonna get to see that series pretty much every year and i really looked forward to it. I do think dirk is better but its so much simpler when they get to play each other to settle it. As long as all 4 of the great western pfs(Duncan, dirk, Brand, Kg) are in the playoffs (5 if amare is healthy) we are guaranteed at least one amazing matchup every round and generally 2.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote