View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 05:33 PM   #28
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I thought about mentioning gasol but he isnt quite on the same level as the other 4 or 5. He is solid but not great. The mavs have now swept both a gasol and a garnett team in the dirk era. That said even when the mavs were sweeping garnett i was impressed with him. He averaged like 20 and 20 in that series. That was the best series(even though it was only 3 games) that dirk has played yet(30 and 15 avg) and kg played him almost even. Gasol on the other hand looked like he had no business being on the court with dirk and was scared to death. This isnt really meant to be a knock on gasol as i like him alot but he just isnt in the super elite class that the others are.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote