View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 09:01 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGtoGay2k6
its happened twice now....meol=stoner

Twice? Again was Melo present? The cop pulled over a car. The guy gets caught with weed. Upon routine traffic stop procedues checkin liscense and registeration he notices the car belongs to Carmelo Anthony.

You ask to borrow my car. I loan it to you for the day. You get pulled over for speeding. Your fault. You get caught boning a female in the backseat? Your fault. You get into a serious car accident because you were drunk? Your fault. Only thing about me in this equation is MY CAR that is in MY NAME.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote