View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 04:29 AM   #6
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Would you trade Greg Oden for Tim Duncan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
So what?

I don't think Oden is going to be schooling guys in almost every way imaginable on offense while still being a top notch defender. It is a well known fact that defenders get dunked on because they don't get out of the way.

You don't know that and I don't know that. He could be the next Bill Russell. Potential > Duncan and his old age. Duncan sucks on defense in my opinion. Oden did all he did leading his team to the finals with 1 hand...!!! Rebounding with one arm most of the season.

Oden is faster, can jump higher, and is strong as hell for his age. Oden a million times over Tim Duncan.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote