View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 04:23 PM   #86
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Would you trade Greg Oden for Tim Duncan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
What bull, the fact you mentioned LeBron was a joke...you claimed Hakeem only won 2 championships?! That's TWO more then a player you named in your post, how is Kobe NOT unstoppable? Smarten up please. Kobe is easily the best one on one player today, has more respect out of his peers then any player ALIVE...can play both sides of the court, won 3 titles in his career...Jordan wouldn't have won 6 titles without Pippen. We can go back and forth, I'm just shocked at the fact you put Duncan on your list and claim he's some unstoppable force but left off Hakeem, who is clearly the better player.

I'm just puzzled at how much this board rides Duncan, to have the nerve to put him above the Dream...if Hakeem started his career the same time Duncan did, he would have those same 3 rings if NOT more...to me Hakeem was the better defensive player and offensive player then Duncan. And if Duncan started his career when there were dozen of HOF big man, Barkley, Malone, Robinson, Ewing, Hakeem, Kemp...not to mention Jordan's Bulls, I doubt he would even have ONE ring.

To me Hakeem winning 2 rings in a much tougher era, is just as impressive as Duncan winning 3/4 rings without any real competition.
Too many logical errors to even attempt.......

You think I'm some kind of Duncan, but you are clearly a Duncan detractor. I'm not going to play this game. I'll only say that most of Duncan's championship teams can't be ruled out for winning a championship in Jordan or Dream's era. They were/are that good.

I also think it is absolutely moronic to pull the "there was no competition" card.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote