View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 12:37 AM   #10
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's next for the Heat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I was reading an article today and it was talking about Lamar Odom could be traded back to the Heat? I personally would like to see L.O. play in Miami again. He started to come into his own when he was in Miami. I wish the Heat can bring him back.

Naw I cannot see the lakers making a deal with the heat once more, and I cant see what the lakers would want that the Heat have... very much an unlikely occurance
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote