View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 07:27 PM   #5
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

god i hope not. KMart is not what the Mavs need. not at all. i would like for them to perhaps keep Griff and then maybe trade Stack for somebody that can shoot. i want Bobby Simmons but Bucks fans dont want to give him up it seems.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote