View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 03:28 PM   #4
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Al Horford Moving Up To 3rd Pick

I've liked Horford as the third best player in this draft for over a year, and even I'd take Conley if I were them. I wonder if they could move that 11 pick and Shelden Williams to move up to get Conley. I'd even consider putting Marvin in a deal if it'll get it done. They really have to stop accrueing assets and start assembling a team.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote