View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 01:49 PM   #6
CAYO
Serious playground baller

CAYO has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Rockets are interested in PF Varejao

If We Get Varejao Its Like Drafting In The Top Ten Varejao Its Very Similar To Joakim Noah.
Anderson Varejao Is Perfect For The Rockets, He Has Good Size (6-10) For A 4 Also Can Play The 5, Plays With Alot Of Energy,good Defense And Can Improve His Offensive Game.

I Also Like Andray Blatche (6-11)from The Wizards, He Is A Almost The Same Size As Varejao But 4 Years Younger With More Upside And Channing Frye (6-11)he May Be Avalible In A Trade.

There Are Rumors Of The Cavs And Mavs Having A Deal Involving Varejao And Other Players For Jason Terry If This Does Not Happen The Cavs May Have To Choose Between Pavlovic Or Varejao Pavlovic Is Also A Restricted Free Agent The Two Players May Ask For Contract Like 6 Millions For Five Years That May Be Two Much For The Cavs .but If The Rockets Can Not Add Varejao They Should Draft Sean Williams 6-10 Pf He Is What We Need A Power Forward That Likes To Play Defense Last Year He Had 2 Games Over 11 Blocks Thats Sick ,i Know He Has Problems But Being From Houston And Having His Mother Near Should Help He May Not Be Drafted By The Rockets Cuz What Happen With Eddie Griffin But If Sean Williams Its There At 26 They Better Choose Him.i Want Both Williams And Varejao .

We Need A 4 That Can Play Defense If We Dont Have A Power Forward That Plays Good Defense We Have No Chanse Even If We Have 2 Superstars. Almost Every Team Best Player Its A Four Garnett,duncan,boozer,randolph,nowitzki,stoudamire ,howard,okaford,bosh,gasol,wallace,j.oneal,brand,a .jefferson,nene,kmartin,cvillanueva,d.west Plus This Years Rookies Al Horford, Yi Jian Lian, Brandon Wright And Joakim Noah.
CAYO is offline   Reply With Quote