View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 02:28 AM   #10
thegamefritz
I airball my layups

Default Re: Predict the starting five next season

C'mmon guys..
Why do we need to trade JHO? or why the hell on earth will we get JO? in expense for JHO? although JO would be a big help and We'd love to have him but we can sign an MLE for a center and we can have a good shot in the draft to get an equally good PF or a center-say PAU GASOL'S younger Bro Marc Gasol-he is decent PF/C- he will be a good back up, or draft "BIG BABY" GLEN DAVIS there are still plenty of BIG'S in the draft with potentials and will do okay as a back up say Kyrylo Fesenko 7-0 240 PF/C Ukr. 1986.

We should use our asset players as TRADING BAITS- many would surely love to have JET OR HARRIS on their team although I would rather stick on HARRIS coz he is still young and still got a bright future. WE can trade 1 of them plus a DUMBPIER or Diop, better if we loose DUMBPIER so that we can get rid of his big contract then add buck or sign and trade CRoshere.

We can go for big guards that can take over the game in case Dirk Succumbed under pressure.. or just to take the heavy load from Dirk

#1 in the list should be "the truth" PAUL PIERCE. Boston are in a rebuilding mode and they need a veteran PG to guide them -fits well for TERRY plus they would love to have a Center that can compensate big AL.
and for sure they want to get rid on the failure sebastian Telfair.

in this case the roster would be

PG-HARRIS/TELFAIR/BAREA
SG-PIERCE/AGER
SF-HOWARD/STACKHOUSE
PF-NOWITZKI/MARC GASOL OR GLEN DAVIS or KYRYLO FESENKO
C-(MLE)MAGLOIRE/ DIOP or DUMBPIER/MBENGA

#2 COREY MAGGETTE- he is already unhappy with the team, and would love to transfer to a championship caliber team. they need a PG to replace the aging SAM Cassel and the failure Shawn Livingston- Although in this case, they would surely go for Harris. I would Sacrifice Harris for as Long as a TIM THOMAS or another player will be on the package. say trade HARRIS, DUMBPIER or DIOP, CROSHERE OR BUCK PLUS #50 and 60 PICK for MAGGETTE and TIM THOMAS

ROSTERS:

PG-TERRY/BAREA/LLE PG
SG-MAGGETTE/STACKHOUSE/AGER
SF-HOWARD/TIM THOMAS
PF-NOWITZKI/MARC GASOL or GLEN DAVIS or KYRYLO FESENKO
C-(MLE)MAGLOIRE/DIOP or DUMBPIER

in this case both MAGGETTE AND TIM THOMAS can play 2 positions. MAGGETTE SG/SF-THOMAS-SF/PF/ even C. he played Center at PHOENIX before

#3 RICKY DAVIS Although RICKY DAVIS is not on the same caliber as PIERCE and MAGGETTE but still RICKY DAVIS can play at the wing. Minnesota would surely welcome JET as an addition especially now that they already traded mike james. TERRY would bring same impact as SAM CASSEL before. but in this case if I were to ask for a trade, I will ask more in return also..
say..
JET, DUMBPIER-never DIOP, and BAREA plus #50-60 picks for RICKY DAVIS, MARK BLOUNT and TROY HUDSON

ROSTERS:

PG-HARRIS/HUDSON/LLE PG
SG-DAVIS/MLE SG/AGER
SF-HOWARD/STACKHOUSE
PF-NOWITZKI/ PF-NOWITZKI/MARC GASOL or GLEN DAVIS or KYRYLO FESENKO
C-MAGLOIRE???/(MLE)/DIOP/MBENGA/BLOUNT

although in this mavs need not to sign a MLE center coz BLOUNT can play Center. MLE in this case will be a SG Say a Keyon Dooling or GRANT HILL??? hehe :)

Well its all up to the MAVS org anyways all we can do here is express our opinions. but the thing is.. MAVS NEEDS TO UPGRADE THEIR ROSTER AND THEY NEED TO BE VERY ACTIVE THIS OFF SEASON.
thegamefritz is offline   Reply With Quote