Thread: NBA 2k14
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 07:15 PM   #445
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Ooh I think I got this prompt last night when Love fouled someone hard but I was just smashing A so the game cpu would hurry to the line and then I heard the commentators say something about me not helping Love or whatever.

I shut the game down so it would save but when I started it back up it didn't happen again.

They should make the game pause if a prompt comes up in the middle of the game

Yeah that's how I got ejected lol I'm always button mashing
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote