View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 10:04 PM   #36
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: The Atlantic...The Winners...The Losers...Who has it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
the real key for the Nets lies in the bench.

have Marcus Williams, Josh Boone, Hassan Adams, and Antoine Wright been working on their confidence levels? have they been drilling on defense? do they feel they can play their PT to the max? last season, the inconsistency often came from the 2nd unit playing like crap then overwhelming the starters with the assignment of coming back from 10 down or something.

Moore (who said he will come back to the Nets for less money hell he was even quoted as saying Jason Kidd makes him good) and Nachbar are sure things off the bench.
if Sean Williams can learn not to get caught smokin' dope and block about 2-3 shots a game, and get garbage buckets, then that's all we can ask from a role player.

I was just reading today how Moore's agent has said about 20 teams in the L have contacted him about Moore. And some of his quotes didn't sound very promising. Not a goood sign esp. given the money being handed Walton and Kapono. Also thinking about what another poster said about the Yi situation, you have to remember agents are all about their cleints making money, and thus the agent making money. I think Moore is getting the MLE from some team. I just hope it is the Nets
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote