View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 06:05 AM   #4
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Summer league games!!!!!

Yes indeed. First game I saw was of the Grizzlies in the Playoffs when they got swept. I loved the team ever since. Then when I watched Pau in the World Championships, I just loved the way he played then when he broke his ankle I was pretty unhappy because it would probably effect the Grizzlies and it did. And now these trade rumors of Pau going to Chicago isn't making me happy, he's the reason I liked this team. But even if he does get traded I will still be fan.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote