View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 06:59 PM   #13
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
like I've said before, if Rudy drops to us? We're freaking SET. He's going to be as good as Manu, so a rotation of MoPete and Rudy at SG is fantastic. I doubt he drops, bbut oh man am I excited about it. MAybe we can pull this:

Trade Villa + #1 to Memphis for Gasol + #24. Then we use 24 to draft Rudy, then we have an incredible trio of Spaniards - Calderon, Fernandez, Gasol - along with Bosh, MoPete, Graham, (hopefully J.Will) and our 2nd round picks

[on the other hand Villa is still all-star talent, so maybe we should keep him)

wow, for a minute there i thought you were talking about rudy gay, and i was like "hows he gonna "fall" to us, we got the #1 pick baby", then "he aint gonna fall to #24, are you on crack" then i read about the spaniards and realised "****"

lol
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote