View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 06:58 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwight Howard gets $80mil extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
That's not a skill. That's just dunks and layups.

I wouldn't want my 6"10 250 or whatever pound center shooting 15 footers. I'd want him banging down low and being a prototypcial big man. I don't see him developing a jumper in his repetoire.

Exactly...heck give me a hook shot. One of them spin to the baseline hook shots. One in the paint hook shot. Incoroporate a hook shot please. I know big men take time to develop...something that will happen to Oden. But its about progress and I dont see how he improved that much this past season from the year before. If it continues again this year there Orlando has a problem.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote