Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Atlanta Hawks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hawk fans: who off the kings wud you like to have? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1088)

bigboi_baller 06-11-2006 01:25 AM

Hawk fans: who off the kings wud you like to have?

Propose some realistic deals....

SecondFiddle 06-11-2006 01:29 AM

I would stand pat and let Harrington walk in a sign and trade for some draft picks, I hear S.Williams is the guy Knight wants and he is going to trade down with Orlando and pick up some second round picks or something, I would not do that much this off-season, due to next years pick situation (we have to finish poorly to keep the pick)

Unregistered 06-11-2006 04:01 AM

If LaMarcus Aldridge is availiabe with the number 5 pick we should take him, do a sign and trade with Harrington and trade him and Lue to the Rockets for their number 8 pick, sign Marcus Williams with that pick, trade Josh Smith, another player, and a pick for Allen Iverson, and finally sign Joel Przybilla in the off season. Przybilla is another big body that was 7th in the league in blocks and can add depth to the center position, a Allen Iverson Joe Johnson backcourt will be unstoppable, and Marcus Williams will be insurance because of A.I.'s age. Marvin Williams will be the starting small forward with Josh Childress backing him. I think these moves will IMMEDIATELY turn the Hawks into contenders and get rid of the log jam of small forwards.

lollol604 06-11-2006 08:06 AM

no one, the kings are a full of deadbeats

bigboi_baller 06-11-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollol604
no one, the kings are a full of deadbeats

:stupid: yet the kings have a better record....

bigboi_baller 06-11-2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered
If LaMarcus Aldridge is availiabe with the number 5 pick we should take him, do a sign and trade with Harrington and trade him and Lue to the Rockets for their number 8 pick, sign Marcus Williams with that pick, trade Josh Smith, another player, and a pick for Allen Iverson, and finally sign Joel Przybilla in the off season. Przybilla is another big body that was 7th in the league in blocks and can add depth to the center position, a Allen Iverson Joe Johnson backcourt will be unstoppable, and Marcus Williams will be insurance because of A.I.'s age. Marvin Williams will be the starting small forward with Josh Childress backing him. I think these moves will IMMEDIATELY turn the Hawks into contenders and get rid of the log jam of small forwards.

i dont think those moves would make them a contende, but it would change the team drastically.. would there be enough ball to go around between johson n iverson?... plus im not sold on pryzbilla, but if this team just ran like helll they probably wudnt need much outta pryzbilla any ways...but the team wud lack depth down low

tontoz 06-19-2006 11:01 PM

The Hawks biggest needs are interior d and a pg. Realistically i can't visualize a deal between the Kings and Hawks.

SecondFiddle 06-20-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tontoz
The Hawks biggest needs are interior d and a pg. Realistically i can't visualize a deal between the Kings and Hawks.

The hawks greatest need is a front office!

Yes!Andthefoul 06-22-2006 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered

Trade J-Smoove? O hell naw....

I like the kid K Martin on the kings. Josh Childress is expendable, I would like to explore Francisco Garcia and K Martin for Childress and maybe a throw in (batista?)

lost80bux 06-28-2006 02:52 PM

Ron Artest

SecondFiddle 07-02-2006 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yes!Andthefoul
Trade J-Smoove? O hell naw....

I like the kid K Martin on the kings. Josh Childress is expendable, I would like to explore Francisco Garcia and K Martin for Childress and maybe a throw in (batista?)

Now that would be a worthless trade for both sides. Do the Hawks really need to more OGs and do the Kings really need Batista. Would anyone miss Batista if he was abducted by the Aleins that impregnated S.Williams mother.

djbrough 07-06-2006 02:40 PM

Bibby (But I figure he's untouchable).

SecondFiddle 07-07-2006 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djbrough
Bibby (But I figure he's untouchable).

Ronnie Price