Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Clippers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Clippers, clippers, clippers... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113507)

MJ(Mean John) 12-18-2008 02:04 PM

Clippers, clippers, clippers...

CLIPPERS ARE looking real smart right about now...

Elton Brand doesnt look the same, doesnt look as good... He's getting injured again...

ZBO is ballin'....

Clips is ballin'....

ZBO>EB....

I sometimes hate the clips.... Because I'm a laker fan... But dude.. its so hard to hate you guys sometimes... I catch myself watching clipper games pulling for them to win...

It's just guys like Baron Davis, JUICE, ZBO,Eric Gordon, Marcus Camby
Are not only Fun to watch but are getting it DONE...

I just have been meaning to come in here and show our lil "sisters" some love....lol

I'm jp about the lil sister part fellas...

ZeN 12-18-2008 08:24 PM

Re: Clippers, clippers, clippers...

that post is insulting... in so many levels...

MJ(Mean John) 12-18-2008 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeN
that post is insulting... in so many levels...

And why is that??

I'm just trying to show some love to the clips....

I love that Zbo+Bdiddy+Juice Combo...

I dont understand whats insulting?

ZeN 12-19-2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
And why is that??

I'm just trying to show some love to the clips....

I love that Zbo+Bdiddy+Juice Combo...

I dont understand whats insulting?

Reading your post I felt condescension all over, but granted that may just be me.. so Ill adjust it to that.

However you act as if the team is currently winning, when in fact they are fighting an uphill battle, with a bad record and difficult losses.. So now they are not quite at the level of getting it done, and I would imagine that the fans realise that also, and are frustrated by it.

Quote:

I just have been meaning to come in here and show our lil "sisters" some love....lol

I'm jp about the lil sister part fellas...

Now I know you may have been jokin' But as you well know, Laker fans and Clipper fans tend to dislike each other with quite heavy passion.. So calling them "lil Sisters" even in jest, is still said with quite the 'Put Down Humor'.

But to be quite frank it may not have been taken as bad content by others.. but personally I just think it aint cool to attribute female name tags to other teams..:pimp:

MJ(Mean John) 12-19-2008 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeN

Reading your post I felt condescension all over, but granted that may just be me.. so Ill adjust it to that.

However you act as if the team is currently winning, when in fact they are fighting an uphill battle, with a bad record and difficult losses.. So now they are not quite at the level of getting it done, and I would imagine that the fans realise that also, and are frustrated by it.

Now I know you may have been jokin' But as you well know, Laker fans and Clipper fans tend to dislike each other with quite heavy passion.. So calling them "lil Sisters" even in jest, is still said with quite the 'Put Down Humor'.

But to be quite frank it may not have been taken as bad content by others.. but personally I just think it aint cool to attribute female name tags to other teams..:pimp:

I think your reading a little too into this my man...
That sister thing was supposed to be funny... hence why I said i was jp...
I diddnt mean anything by it...

Havent they won 4 of thier last 5 games???

In MY EYES they have been picking it up... Getting used to ZBO and Bdiddy...
In their last 5 games... they have been PICKING IT UP... Balling... I like zbo,juice,bdiddy... They got some exciting bball going on..
If I came off as rude or trying to throw a cheap shot at the clips...

I'm sorry... Those were not my intentions... If they were I would not of worried about others thoughts and replyed to you, zen...

Only reason I dont LIKE the clips is because they have this clipper/laker thing going on... But truth be told, i've been to clipper games and liked them before like in 01-03...

Deep down I pull for them... atm...

ZeN 12-19-2008 10:50 AM

You may be right, I could be the only on reading wrong stuff into it, particularly since im the only one that responded that way. :D

I can see what you mean about them doing better as of late, they have looked great lately. However I find it difficult to take solace in these last 3 wins, since there almost 20 losses weighing the Clipper down.. Its funny how at the moment this is a 'lottery bound' team, while holding a heavy amount of talent.

I too have confidence that this team has what it takes to 'get it done' but I know its a hard wait, for all the Clipper fans who have struggle through out loosing season. Thats particularly why I took offense.

However, if ya do follow the Clippers and can watch them, while still being a Laker fan, I can respect that, because I get put down myself for being a Laker fan that follos the Clipps.

Im an L.A. guy born and raise, and Im all about things Los Angeles. So I would love for The City of Angels to have not one, but two winning basketball teams.

MJ(Mean John) 12-19-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeN
You may be right, I could be the only on reading wrong stuff into it, particularly since im the only one that responded that way. :D

I can see what you mean about them doing better as of late, they have looked great lately. However I find it difficult to take solace in these last 3 wins, since there almost 20 losses weighing the Clipper down.. Its funny how at the moment this is a 'lottery bound' team, while holding a heavy amount of talent.

I too have confidence that this team has what it takes to 'get it done' but I know its a hard wait, for all the Clipper fans who have struggle through out loosing season. Thats particularly why I took offense.

However, if ya do follow the Clippers and can watch them, while still being a Laker fan, I can respect that, because I get put down myself for being a Laker fan that follos the Clipps.

Im an L.A. guy born and raise, and Im all about things Los Angeles. So I would love for The City of Angels to have not one, but two winning basketball teams.

Yeah.lol

I was still upset on how they lost to the bulls the other day... damn.. flippin lucky shot... Up 4 with that darn 4 point play...

Well yeah I'm also an LA guy so Deep down I root for them a little...lol and When I see this team play, I just feel they are waiting to blossom... Baron Davis, ZBO,Al Thorton,EJ,Camby(27 rebounding machine) Are too good of a line up to not make the playoffs... They will get it together...

bd#1pguard 12-20-2008 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Yeah.lol

I was still upset on how they lost to the bulls the other day... damn.. flippin lucky shot... Up 4 with that darn 4 point play...

Well yeah I'm also an LA guy so Deep down I root for them a little...lol and When I see this team play, I just feel they are waiting to blossom... Baron Davis, ZBO,Al Thorton,EJ,Camby(27 rebounding machine) Are too good of a line up to not make the playoffs... They will get it together...

a PLAYOFF team needs a BENCH

that does NOT mean SKINNER<HART<COLLINS<TAYLOR<NOVAK<PDAVIS<RDAVIS<or even KAMAN

I personally think kaman needs to get traded, i think he is overrated and a horrible player who can't catch half the passes bd shoves to him

ForzaClippers 12-22-2008 12:27 PM

This board ****in sucks because there are more ****wad LAKER FANS on here than there are Clipper fans. I ****ing hate the lakers, I don't want to see any ****in laker icons on this CLIPPER board.

**** THE PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CLIPPER FANS BUT DON'T HATE ON THE LAKERS. YOU ARE *****ES. **** THE LAKERS. **** KOBE **** PHIL JACKSON. AND NO, I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT YOU HAVE WON, YOU ARE STILL BANDWAGONERS. PEACE.