Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Atlanta Hawks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Bet for Rep !!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118069)

martinas23 01-26-2009 01:47 PM

Bet for Rep !!! Hawks won it. Thanks for betting.

Hi I want to try this new idea of betting on hawks games. The guys that loose will have to rep the guys that won.

Next game we are betting on is the game on Friday 30th of Januray vs New Jersey Nets. So post your "bet" and wait until the game. Betting will be closed when the game starts.

BTW I'm just trying this so if you have any ideas please post

Hawks win it:

martinas23

francesco totti

Kobe8

Nets win it:

KRAYZIE:oldlol: :oldlol:

catzhernandez 01-26-2009 02:25 PM

Re: Bet for Rep !!!

You can only rep a person every once in awhile. This is useless.

martinas23 01-26-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
You can only rep a person every once in awhile. This is useless.

Thats why betting will only occur once every week or so.

KRAYZIE 01-26-2009 03:43 PM

I'm down. I'll bet against the odds and say Nets win it.:cheers:

francesco totti 01-28-2009 02:24 AM

HAWKs win vs nets

Kobe8 01-28-2009 09:44 AM

hawks would definetly win,...

count me in!

martinas23 01-30-2009 08:54 AM

Get your bets in before the game people :cheers:

KRAYZIE 01-31-2009 01:37 AM

Yo guys, I tried repping you. Check to see if you got it. For some reason, when I clicked "approve" on rep, it always automatically took me to the log in menu and when I log back in it says I've followed an invalid thread. It normally doesn't happen, so I don't know what the problem is.

Just check to see if you got the points, it's not much, but still lol.

BTW, whens the bet 4 the next game?

martinas23 01-31-2009 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
Yo guys, I tried repping you. Check to see if you got it. For some reason, when I clicked "approve" on rep, it always automatically took me to the log in menu and when I log back in it says I've followed an invalid thread. It normally doesn't happen, so I don't know what the problem is.

Just check to see if you got the points, it's not much, but still lol.

BTW, whens the bet 4 the next game?

I think I got the points but I didn't get the message but thanks. Do you think we should try this in main NBA forum because if more people would be doing this we would spread our reputation faster so bets could be placed more often.

KRAYZIE 02-04-2009 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martinas23
I think I got the points but I didn't get the message but thanks. Do you think we should try this in main NBA forum because if more people would be doing this we would spread our reputation faster so bets could be placed more often.

Your choice bud.:cheers: