Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miami Heat Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Optimistic Heat Fan (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1238)

BlackMoses 06-12-2006 11:20 AM

Optimistic Heat Fan

Alright, after witnessing that beat down last night, here is what I'm hoping occurs in game 3 and the rest of the series:

- The Heat play big and power. Let the Mavs hit the outside shots, but we need shot blockers and rebounders. We can't let the Mavs get any second oppurtunities. We also need two big players in the post to get a lot of second chances on the offensive end.

- The Mavs role players cool off. This always happens on the road, so I'm not too worried about this. I think Terry and Stackhouse, in particular, will have off nights FINALLY!

- Drive the ball or pass it inside EVERY TIME. For every turnover that might occur from being too agressive, there will be at least 2 easy baskets and 3 or 4 fouls. DRIVE, DRIVE, DRIVE!

- Shaq responds with a monster game. I'm sure there's a stat out there about how after a horrible game, Shaq always come back huge. I'm thinking he pulls a 30-15-5-4 out of his bag of tricks.

- The Heat role players step it up. That means no blown layups Jason Williams (:banghead:).

- The Heat will start hitting their free-throws. I think Shaq will get back up to 50%, which at this point would be a GODSEND.

theinfamousmobb 06-12-2006 11:37 AM

Lets pray for this to happen :bowdown:

BFRESH44 06-12-2006 05:03 PM

I fully expect game 3 to turn this bad boy into a whole new ball game.

Chamberlain 06-13-2006 02:28 AM

The Heat desperately need to win ALL 3 games at home. If they only win 1 then obviously the Mavs win the series, and if they only win 2, that means they go back to Dallas down 3-2, and I doubt them winning 2 in a row in Dallas. I think the Heat will be able to win 2 for sure, and maybe 3.

easybuckets 06-13-2006 08:48 AM

Shaq Is Washed Up Except For His Mouth. Twenty Million For The Next 3 Years Is Big Price To Pay. Shaq Is A Poor Sport.

theinfamousmobb 06-13-2006 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easybuckets
Shaq Is Washed Up Except For His Mouth. Twenty Million For The Next 3 Years Is Big Price To Pay. Shaq Is A Poor Sport.

Hes so washed up he sonned the so called DPOY :roll:

G.O.P 06-18-2006 07:02 PM

If the Heat can pull through w/ a win tonight in game 5, I believe it'll be a 7 game series, and the Heat'll take the Mavs in the last game. However, if the Heat loose tonight in Miami, and the Mavs go up 3-2, I see the Mavs winnin it in game 6 Tuesday b/c the momentum would shift to them.

insidehoops 06-18-2006 11:12 PM

The Heat have gotten better with each finals game.

Though, as I type this, the mavs are up 8, late third quarter, in game 5