Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hulk Hogan Contemplates OJing A B*tch (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128525)

Dasher 04-16-2009 10:22 AM

Hulk Hogan Contemplates OJing A B*tch

“I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like O.J., cutting everybody’s throat,” he said. “You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can’t go to anymore, you’re driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife ... I totally understand O.J. I get it.”

Quote of the year so far. I nigh fell out of my chair when the Hulkster dropped this hilarious bomb. I don't blame him for being angry though, the divorce laws in the US are unfair to men, and make getting married a dangerous proposition for XYs.

El Kabong 04-16-2009 10:27 AM

Re: Hulk Hogan Contemplates OJing A B*tch

That must have been Hollywood Hogan talking, no way the Hulkster would ever say something like that.

The Magic Man 04-16-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Kabong
That must have been Hollywood Hogan talking, no way the Hulkster would ever say something like that.

LMAO. He's turning heel again. I can't stop imagining Chris Rock popping out from behind him saying "I'm not saying he shoulda did it, but I understand".

Posterize246 04-16-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

A spokesman for Linda Hogan said Wednesday that the statement amounts to a death threat and that her attorney is "weighing all options necessary to protect his client."

"Sadly, his recent comments remind us that his definition of fair is much different than what the law dictates," Linda Hogan said in a written statement.

Her spokesman, Gary Smith, linked the comments to the 55-year-old Hogan's three-decade career, during which he held multiple championship titles and, during his heyday in the 1980s, was easily the most popular wrestler in the world.

"We have always maintained that the fear that Linda has had to live with comes from the rage and instability much too often associated with pro wrestlers," Smith said in the statement.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/15/hulk.hogan.oj/

NOHCP3 04-16-2009 10:45 AM

What cha ya gonna do Linda when the Hulkster goes OJ over you..

Rasheed1 04-16-2009 10:59 AM

I aint saying I agree :oldlol: But I understand.......

B-Low 04-16-2009 11:02 AM

well if he does ever kill them it shouldn't be too hard to find out it was him. I think cops would get the idea when they see this spraypainted on the dead bodies

Dasher 04-16-2009 11:07 AM

She's dating a younger version of The Hulkster. This has to really be killing him along with the fact that she is spending about $400,000 a month of his fortune.

Posterize246 04-16-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasher

She's dating a younger version of The Hulkster. This has to really be killing him along with the fact that she is spending about $400,000 a month of his fortune.

That b*tch aint 19.

JtotheIzzo 04-16-2009 12:27 PM

someone hasn't been taking their vitamins

The Magic Man 04-16-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
someone hasn't been taking their vitamins

:no: Oh, he's been taking em alright.

phoenix18 04-16-2009 12:52 PM

Thats ****ed up. Man I would be pissed too. That "nineteen" year old would mysteriously fall down a flight of stairs.

Smokee 04-16-2009 01:36 PM

I don't blame Hogan. Its tough when you've been married to this ***** for 20-30 years or some crap with 2 kids, ***** never worked, while pretending she was just as behind Hogan's earnings as he was throwing charities, giving to PETA, etc. like every pampered gold digger, then all of a sudden bails on you when things are at their worst with their son in jail, and daughter going out on her own getting crazy. I mean can anything be worse than your wife of like 30 years leaving you for your son's classmate, and her spoiling him with your assets and money? While she's trying to get more and more of your money through lawyers?

I can't think of worse **** than that, and having to see it, and being unable to do anything about it. She has to be the most selfish ***** i've ever heard of from any story. She's really fugly too, i swear Brooke would look good if she didn't get the fat-ass mom side genetically.

I feel for Hogan. I feel for anyone that might've had to go through this, even OJ to a degree. Its a shame how these *****es that never worked for **** get rich from their husbands after divorce, and pretend to be diva's that start charities, their own businesses with the money, and pretend they are self made working woman :rolleyes: I blame the men for being stupid and getting married in the first place(marriage is such a formality of a joke), but the women are some of the worst human beings alive.

Bean 04-16-2009 02:07 PM

See here's the problem. The Juice had the street smarts to not actually tell the media about his plans to kill his ex-wife. The Hulkamaniac dropped the ball. "If the glove dont fit, then we must acquit" defense will not hold up for him.

Dasher 04-16-2009 02:20 PM

Don't worry brother...I will drive the White Bronco.