Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   New Mods: BM and bigboi_Baller (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13010)

hateraid 10-07-2006 07:43 AM

New Mods: BM and bigboi_Baller

congrats on the modding. Let's keep this place live.:cheers:
BM you've been my boy for a while. It's time we take over. Make this place the bomb.
Big boi, sorry I had to edit you like that. Just testing the mod skills. Congrats to you too. Stay tight with the Jordan fam.

hateraid

bigboi_baller 10-07-2006 12:32 PM

it feel good to be a mod. congrats bm52. thanks hateraid

Lets keep this forum great like our kings.

My goals:
-Keep discussion going
-Keep everyone informed
-No stupid haters
-Keep it real

BradMiller52 10-07-2006 06:15 PM

Congrats Bigboi.:cheers:

hateraid: Yeah we're going to make ISH the best bball forum on the net. Thanks man.

So, I'll keep posting Sac bee articles, we'll keep trolls like fabby davis away from now on, and that should be a good start. Don't want to overmod like real gm or even kings fans, that just pisses potential posters off and scares them away. Can't wait till the season starts, hopefully(and probably) we'll have even more activity by then, but our board is already pretty active and it's only been up like 3-4 months.

LakerRaider 10-07-2006 09:27 PM

Congratulations to BradMiller52 and bigboi_baller.

hotsizzle 10-07-2006 09:57 PM

Congrats to both of you. Very worthy posters.

Perezident 10-07-2006 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Congrats Bigboi.:cheers:

hateraid: Yeah we're going to make ISH the best bball forum on the net. Thanks man.

So, I'll keep posting Sac bee articles, we'll keep trolls like fabby davis away from now on, and that should be a good start. Don't want to overmod like real gm or even kings fans, that just pisses potential posters off and scares them away. Can't wait till the season starts, hopefully(and probably) we'll have even more activity by then, but our board is already pretty active and it's only been up like 3-4 months.

please dnt!!...congrads bro i knew u would of gotten it sumday....thought i was in the runnings aswell....big boi heads up bro..good luck n congrads go out to u guys
.......how did u guys kno u were mods??

bigboi_baller 10-07-2006 10:29 PM

we got messages and we have powers.. special.. jedi powers.

prez, getting banned probably hurt your chances, but thanks for you support.

Buck 10-08-2006 02:49 AM

Congratulations Bigboi and Brad M--I respect the insights and knowledge both of you bring to the forum. Both of you have demonstrated that you are tolerant and respectful of serious posters and that should make this site one of the best places around to talk BB.

I hope to visit here on a regular basis and am looking forward to a great season. Thanks for taking on this responsibility and the best of luck to both of you. THE SACRAMENTO KINGS FORUM IS IN GOOD HANDS!: cheers:

LakersDynasty 10-10-2006 04:43 AM

Congrats to both of you, definitely deserving, and what counts most is you respect other posters and can have arguments without childish namecalling, props. :applause:

lakerfreak 10-10-2006 05:36 AM

Congratulations to you both!!.

I never seen any bad posts out of any of you guys and you guys are very positive about sac-town.

Good luck this season (except when u play us)

jk lol

Kiss Murder 10-11-2006 10:56 PM

Depend on You

Congrats to BM52 and Big Boi.

Both are very worthy mods for this forum, especially 52. I see you alot on other basketball/kings forums I also go for a read. Grats.

bigboi_baller 10-11-2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
Congrats to BM52 and Big Boi.

Both are very worthy mods for this forum, especially 52. I see you alot on other basketball/kings forums I also go for a read. Grats.

thanks, were you been? You haven't been posting a lot recently. Get back in the game!

lawlerslaw100 10-11-2006 11:15 PM

Congrats...

and good to see one forum already free of the Faker fan virus:pimp:

LakersDynasty 10-12-2006 02:31 AM

^ This moron is spamming every single team forum saying the same thing over and over again, and then they wonder why we hate Clipper Fans?

BradMiller52 10-12-2006 03:29 AM

Thanks everybody!

and we never really had the "laker fan virus"...