Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Orlando Magic Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Its official: Lakers vs Magic in the finals (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133777)

lakerfreak 05-31-2009 06:54 AM

Its official: Lakers vs Magic in the finals

What are the predictions you guys have for your team?

Are you guys afraid of the lakers or are you confident this will be a series win and Championship for Dwight and the magic?

I predict Magic in 5 or 6 because I don't see how any team can stop a bunch of 3 point shooters and today's best center.

Of course I pray that lakers will take it :D, we shall see what happens and good luck this series guys!

Kjeldar 05-31-2009 03:20 PM

Re: Its official: Lakers vs Magic in the finals

Yeah, congrats orlando fans. good luck

jbiirockets 05-31-2009 06:01 PM

I'll say Lakers in 6 as a neutral observer. But if Orlando hits their threes and LA doesn't rotate fast enough, the Magic can win the series.

I'd love to see Turkoglu beat the Lakers finally, after the shamjob in 2002.

Huey Freeman 06-01-2009 01:48 AM

Thanks everybody. It's been a heck of a season so far and it's going to be a heck of a Finals match up IMO. :)

STelfair31 06-01-2009 12:39 PM

Let's go Orlando!

crisoner 06-01-2009 05:28 PM

It's on Magic fan....I mean fans!!!!

May the best team win.

And may that team be the Lakers. :)

mamba24 06-01-2009 07:50 PM

Damn y cud we not get cleveland...we could easily limit lebron to jumpers....dwight is just too much for our bigs.....man we need to keep him in check or we done for.

Huey Freeman 06-02-2009 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamba24
Damn y cud we not get cleveland...we could easily limit lebron to jumpers....dwight is just too much for our bigs.....man we need to keep him in check or we done for.

You want to play against the best team the East has to offer. ;)

Q.E.C 06-02-2009 09:10 PM

Orlando is my 2nd favorite team. I wanted to see Houston vs Orlando but that didn't happen so lets go Orlando!! :rockon:

Huey Freeman 06-04-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Orlando is my 2nd favorite team. I wanted to see Houston vs Orlando but that didn't happen so lets go Orlando!! :rockon:

Glad to see your support. :)

onewickedlady 06-04-2009 08:55 PM

Go Magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djwhizard 06-05-2009 01:48 AM

Do not despair Magic fans, this was just one game - and anything can happen for the rest of the series. Lakers just held serve and did what they were supposed to do.

Here's to a great finals! :cheers:

97 bulls 06-05-2009 02:13 AM

to me, its not so much that the lakers won. its how they won. if your gonna let kobe go off then you better control the others. and they didnt do that. and they must hit their open shots