Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Minnesota Timberwolves Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Wolves trading Randy Foye, Mike Miller to Wizards for #5 E.Thomas O.Pecherov Darius S (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136815)

Black Joker 06-23-2009 08:24 PM

Wolves trading Randy Foye, Mike Miller to Wizards for #5 E.Thomas O.Pecherov Darius S
 
The Washington Wizards have acquired Minnesota Timberwolves guards Randy Foye(notes) and Mike Miller(notes) for Etan Thomas(notes), Oleksiy Pecherov(notes) and Darius Songalia and the fifth pick in Thursday’s NBA draft, a league executive with knowledge of the deal told Yahoo! Sports

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

D-Rose 06-23-2009 08:30 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
The Wizards just got much better.

Randy Foye is a stud.

Arenas
Foye
Butler
Jamison
Haywood

SAY HELLO TO THE OFFSEASON PEEPS!!! :applause: :banana:

1~Gibson~1 06-23-2009 08:31 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Joker
The Washington Wizards have acquired Minnesota Timberwolves guards Randy Foye(notes) and Mike Miller(notes) for Etan Thomas(notes), Oleksiy Pecherov(notes) and Darius Songalia and the fifth pick in Thursday’s NBA draft, a league executive with knowledge of the deal told Yahoo! Sports


Wizards get: Randy Foye, Mike Miller

Minny gets: Etan Thomas, Oleksiy Pecherov, Darius Songalia, 5th Pick

Goooooooooood move by minny. They get size with Songalia, Pecherov, and Thomas, and they keep their pick :cheers:

Whoever their GM is should get a raise :lol

As for Washington, they get what they basically wanted out of the draft and that's a SG.

1~Gibson~1 06-23-2009 08:32 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Rose
The Wizards just got much better.

Randy Foye is a stud.

Arenas
Foye
Butler
Jamison
Haywood

SAY HELLO TO THE OFFSEASON PEEPS!!! :applause: :banana:

miller would probably start at SG........and i know :cry:

As a matter of fact, they're already good, they just had alot of injuries this yera and never got their mojo going.

Posterize246 06-23-2009 08:33 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
Is that 4 first rounders for Minnesota now? :eek:

Qwyjibo 06-23-2009 08:33 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
Decent for Washington just based on talent alone and it'll probably be a decent trade for Minnesota depending on who they pick.

I don't think too much of Randy Foye and definitely don't see how he'll fit with Arenas but I guess he's still a young asset in this league. Getting Mike Miller though is a nice pickup for a team that'll probably be one of the better teams in the East if healthy next year. Mike Miller gives you that bit of everything (except D) at either SG or SF. Good shooting, solid playmaking and rebounding and doesn't demand a ton of shots.

Arenas
Miller
Butler
Jamison
Haywood

That's damn nice when healthy. A very dangerous offensive team.

I guess Minnesota will now draft one of the PGs with one of their picks. If they can get James Harden + Rubio/Flynn/Curry/Holiday then they'll finally have the makings of a more balanced roster.

Rekindled 06-23-2009 08:33 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
nice trade for wolves. al , love, evans, derozan? that's nasty imo.

Black Joker 06-23-2009 08:33 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
Is that 4 first rounders for Minnesota now? :eek:

thats ridiculous

RoTM 06-23-2009 08:37 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
They gotta be thinking Rubio will be there at 5. Maybe they get Curry too.

Brujesino 06-23-2009 08:37 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
Is that 4 first rounders for Minnesota now? :eek:


their gonna put some talent around jefferson then

All Net 06-23-2009 08:37 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
Roye and Gilbert on the same team? interesting

Styles p 06-23-2009 08:38 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Joker
thats ridiculous


what are there pick numbers?

Niquesports 06-23-2009 08:38 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Wizards get: Randy Foye, Mike Miller

Minny gets: Etan Thomas, Oleksiy Pecherov, Darius Songalia, 5th Pick

Goooooooooood move by minny. They get size with Songalia, Pecherov, and Thomas, and they keep their pick :cheers:

Whoever their GM is should get a raise :lol

As for Washington, they get what they basically wanted out of the draft and that's a SG.



Just a heads up Pecherov is a BUM SOngalia is a garbage man and Ethan Thomas gets hurt taking a shower for you Minn. fans you better hope the 5 pick is a stud to make up for giving up Randy

FireMcFailPlease 06-23-2009 08:38 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Rose
The Wizards just got much better.

Randy Foye is a stud.
Arenas
Foye
Butler
Jamison
Haywood

SAY HELLO TO THE OFFSEASON PEEPS!!! :applause: :banana:

LMAO

Yea, hes really good:wtf:

He might be a fine asset of the bench, but he's not a stud.

THANK YOU KAHN!!!!!! EXCELLENT MOVE!

Posterize246 06-23-2009 08:39 PM

Re: Washington-Minnesota made trade
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Styles p
what are there pick numbers?

5, 6, 18, 28


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy