Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Golden State Warriors Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Who else is excited for this "fantastic 4" of Ellis, Curry, Morrow and Randolph (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140394)

tgan3 07-19-2009 11:01 AM

Who else is excited for this "fantastic 4" of Ellis, Curry, Morrow and Randolph

Potential is limitless for them. I'll think this team be owning in 3 years time if this core of 4 is not changed.

1manfastbreak 07-20-2009 04:56 AM

Re: Who else is excited for this "fantastic 4" of Ellis, Curry, Morrow and Randolph

im excited to watch these guys grow up right before us, but they will never be a championship team without a legit superstar. But this team is so young and raw, man i can't wait till next season, hopefully they can stay healthy, and Nelson doesn't do anything crazy.

eprizzle14 08-04-2009 07:26 PM

Re: Who else is excited for this "fantastic 4" of Ellis, Curry, Morrow and Randolph

well see. there is only 1 ball and Curry takes a lot of shots ans i'm afraid hes going to shoot a lot %. On the other hand I love Morroe because he only takes good shots it seems, and every one is on target.

Da Ballahollic 08-13-2009 11:03 PM

Can't forget about Biedrins..he's only 23. So much young talent on this Warriors team..

AK 3K 08-14-2009 03:30 PM

Morrow and Curry in at the same time would be dangerous against any team.

Brujesino 08-17-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK 3K

they could be potentialy worse then ellis and curry defensively

idizzle 08-17-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK 3K

I would actually like Morrow and Curry better. Curry and Ellis are the same player except one went to college and the other came straight from high school. I want the Warriors to trade Monta Ellis because I honestly don't believe Curry and Ellis can co-exist plus I really don't want to a undersize backcourt.

These are the 2 options the Warriors should do either start Curry and Morrow together or start Monta Ellis and Kelenna Azubuike together.

If if anybody didn't see the link to the article I put up in the trades, rumor, thread from a couple of days ago, Kelenna Azubuike was talking about he wanted to play at his natural position at the 2 or 3 cause he's tired of getting pounded at the 4.