Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Official College Football Thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143792)

Interminator 08-17-2009 06:46 PM

Official College Football Thread

Where are my other fellow Trojan fans at? The Barkley Era hopefully should begin this season, I like Corp but Barkley has the better arm, size, and fits our offense better.

UConnCeltics 08-17-2009 07:15 PM

Re: Official College Football Thread

I will be happy to see UConn with a forward passing game for once. Haven't seen it in 5 years...

Hawker 08-17-2009 07:50 PM

Texas A&M starts their legendary season on september 5th against New Mexico State.

Should I camp out for Texas A&M vs. Arkansas tickets? They go on sale on August 29th and school starts on the 31st.

1~Gibson~1 08-17-2009 08:01 PM

*the second picture is actually a sibliminal message*

*the subliminal message is fuckthe University of Alabama*

Black Joker 08-17-2009 08:11 PM

The real season begins when we play USC

UConnCeltics 08-17-2009 08:13 PM

I got my money on OSU. It looks like FR QB and a depleted defense in the Horseshoe against the Buckeyes. I hope OSU kills them, quite frankly.

Black Joker 08-17-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
I got my money on OSU. It looks like FR QB and a depleted defense in the Horseshoe against the Buckeyes. I hope OSU kills them, quite frankly.

i will never count out USC though, i mean they absolutely handled us last year, albeit we were missing Beanie and Pryor was still learning the game. But every year USC loses mass amounts of Defensive players and they have reloaded their D. And have enough pieces around the FR QB that all he needs to do is really just not lose it for them.
:hammertime: can't wait to see it though, as i might be getting tickets :D

Jackass18 08-17-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interminator

Where are my other fellow Trojan fans at? The Barkley Era hopefully should begin this season, I like Corp but Barkley has the better arm, size, and fits our offense better.

Are they going to stay under the salary cap this year?

Da Ballahollic 08-17-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Joker

The real season begins when we play USC

Lets Go!!!

Cant wait til that USC game..

1~Gibson~1 08-17-2009 08:46 PM

Cant wait for USC/OSU either. Im glad as hell Sanchez went to the pros :D, so OSU can slaughter the overrated USC

BankShot 08-17-2009 08:50 PM

The Ducks are gonna surprise some people this year, win the Pac-10 title, and play in the Rose Bowl... they have both Cal and USC at home :cheers:

KeylessEntry 08-17-2009 08:55 PM

I cant wait to see what the oregon and their ridiculously gimmicky offense does this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BankShot
The Ducks are gonna surprise some people this year, win the Pac-10 title, and play in the Rose Bowl... they have both Cal and USC at home :cheers:

:cheers:

IcanzIIravor 08-17-2009 09:08 PM

Boomer Sooner! Can't wait until it finally starts.

Interminator 08-18-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UConnCeltics

:oldlol:

Everything will be figured out after the San Jose State game, and OSU has a depleted defense and offense as well.

You're forgetting they are replacing Beanie Wells at RB, Robiskie & Hartline at WR, and basically their entire LB core and Secondary. Terrelle Pryor still hasnt proved he can throw the ball, and he doesnt have a receiver to throw to.

We return our RB's from last season, Williams & Johnson at WR, McCoy at TE, our entire Offensive Line, A good Defensive Line led by Tupou & Griffin and the addition of Devon Kennard, our LB core has question marks but Jordan Campbell reportedly has stepped up, and our Secondary is NFL caliber with Taylor Mays, Josh Pinkard, Sharece Wright, and TJ Bryant.

What the **** are you guys talking about?

USC is still the favorite to win this game at the Horseshoe.

Interminator 08-18-2009 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BankShot

The Oregon game will be important, that is the last real competition on our schedule.