Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Orleans Pelicans Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Lakers v. Hornets (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14602)

SoCalMike 10-20-2006 11:19 PM

Lakers v. Hornets

So, talk about sad... both teams have so many guys out already in the pre-season. The Lakers have 8 players out tonite during the game. I am not sure how many the Hornets have, but I know they are missing quite a few players as well!

Wow!

lakerfreak 10-21-2006 03:47 PM

wow...can u say "dead forum"

we need to advertise

mariodeathgrip 10-21-2006 11:48 PM

:rockon:
Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
wow...can u say "dead forum"

we need to advertise

What are you talking about this forum :rockon: these fans kick ass!! They are :pimp: all day long. These guys are alive. They beleive they have the team of the future!! Peja is not all washed up and is going to be like the Peja of old and is going to be playing SG. That's how sure the fans are of him!!!
Go? What team is this anyway. Oh New Orleans Hornets!! Ahhh never mind!!
Bye!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

mariodeathgrip 10-23-2006 07:30 PM

Hello is there anyone home!!! What happen to the New Orleans Hornets fans! I'm worried about them!! When you said dead forum I Thought it was a Joke!!! Ahhhhh.... Hello!

Go Hornets????:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

XxNeXuSxX 10-24-2006 06:22 PM

:roll:

Cool 10-24-2006 07:58 PM

This is funny nobody ever comes into this forum.LOL. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

9spurs 10-29-2006 01:06 PM

:roll:

mariodeathgrip 10-29-2006 04:58 PM

New Orleans Hornets Forum New Orleans Hornets message board - hornets fan forum ? Isn't it? Then were are the fans? What happen to them? Did they just quit on their team? There is no signs of life in this forum!!!!

New Orleans Hornet are going to have blow out year their going all the way.

Go Hornet!!!!!!!

Go Hornet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Hornet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hornet Hornet Hornet Go Hornet's!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:banana: :rockon: :applause: :cheers: :confusedshrug: :eek: :D

mariodeathgrip 11-02-2006 11:47 AM

There is a Fan here!!!! It's getting Alive now!!!!!:cheers:

Quote:

Chris Paul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's obvious that Chris Paul is eventually going to be the best PG in the NBA for years to come. The hornets better surround him with players better then peja and mason. I don't like the draft picks, would've rather had Ronnie Brewer. But then again, i dont know anything.

After 15 days of silence a Fan has spoken!!!!

schyza 11-02-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
There is a Fan here!!!! It's getting Alive now!!!!!:cheers:

After 15 days of silence a Fan has spoken!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mariodeathgrip 11-04-2006 11:36 AM

Where the hell are the fans here!!!!New Orleans Hornets are 2 and 0 Peja played against his old team and won!!! Come on Hornets fans come alive now!!! I demand you!! OK please!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

mariodeathgrip 11-06-2006 11:46 AM

Quote:

Where the hell are the fans here!!!!New Orleans Hornets are 2 and 0 Peja played against his old team and won!!! Come on Hornets fans come alive now!!! I demand you!! OK please!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We are alive the Hornets rock the best team in the NBA we are going to make it in the play-off we might even go farther then your Laker's. I hope my team takes your team out of the play-off. Go back to the Laker's forum where you belong and keep out!!! Our forum is the best forum here so watch out for the Hornets our else we'll sting your ass B*tch.

mariodeathgrip 11-06-2006 11:50 AM

:D
Quote:

We are alive the Hornets rock the best team in the NBA we are going to make it in the play-off we might even go farther then your Laker's. I hope my team takes your team out of the play-off. Go back to the Laker's forum where you belong and keep out!!! Our forum is the best forum here so watch out for the Hornets our else we'll sting your ass B*tch.

Sorry dude!! Calm down!! Peace!! No disrespect intended!! I didn't know there were still fans here!! Good luck with you team!! Hope to face them in the play-off!! Peace!!! Till then!!! lol:D :pimp: :cheers:

mariodeathgrip 11-06-2006 08:58 PM

Four threads have open up he with 0 post in them people are trying but with no response!!!

gts 11-07-2006 03:59 PM

the TV's on but nobodys home, it's like canada in here....