Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Charlotte Hornets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Unofficial Rufuscast: Nets at Bobcats, 11/2, 7:00p.m. EST, Time Warner Cable Arena (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151804)

rufuspaul 11-02-2009 11:15 AM

Unofficial Rufuscast: Nets at Bobcats, 11/2, 7:00p.m. EST, Time Warner Cable Arena

@

Season Record Vs. Nets 0-0

Local TV: FSCR
Natl TV: NBA LP

Charlotte Starting Lineup

Charlotte Key Reserves

*Devin Harris is out tonight with a groin pull.

I'm going to the game so I'll post some thoughts afterwards. Looks like Raja Bell is going to start. Flip Murray is still out but might be ready for Friday's game against the Hawks. Containing Brook Lopez (17ppg) tonight will be key.

Quizno 11-02-2009 07:00 PM

Re: Unofficial Rufuscast: Nets at Bobcats, 11/2, 7:00p.m. EST, Time Warner Cable Arena

jeez dude, so awesome that you get to go to these games. i wish charlotte was in los angeles haha

and i like our chances tonight!

Quizno 11-02-2009 08:43 PM

Re: Unofficial Rufuscast: Nets at Bobcats, 11/2, 7:00p.m. EST, Time Warner Cable Arena

4 for 27...this is tough to watch :oldlol:

Talent 11-02-2009 09:00 PM

I think the Bobcats are the worst team in the league at the moment. They don't even look like a D1 college team at this point. I am very frustrated as a fan right now. The team needs to get flip healthy right now because we lack any outside threat so nothing will work inside.

Quizno 11-02-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talent
I think the Bobcats are the worst team in the league at the moment. They don't even look like a D1 college team at this point. I am very frustrated as a fan right now. The team needs to get flip healthy right now because we lack any outside threat so nothing will work inside.

yep. i really think a good college team could shoot for a better percentage than we do. at least our defense can keep us in the game for a while, but we can't expect to win ANY games putting up 30 points in a half...

Talent 11-02-2009 09:19 PM

Wallace almost has half of the Bobcats points for the half. I just love the passion he plays with night after night.

Quizno 11-02-2009 10:33 PM

man i love g-force. 24 points and 20 boards, that's ridiculous. augustin came off the bench and gave us a huge spark and put in 21. really ugly win, but we came through. i'll take it!

onewickedlady 11-03-2009 12:13 AM

We're at .500.

rufuspaul 11-03-2009 08:33 AM

I don't know what's wrong with our shooting. DJ, Felts, Vlad, hell everybody is having problems getting the ball in the hoop. Glad we've got a few days to get ready for the Hawks.

It was interesting and encouraging to see both Bob Johnson and MJ at a Monday night game. As ugly as it was it still counts as a W and Crash is always worth the price of admission.

Timmeh 11-03-2009 11:34 PM

It's definitely not a good thing when DJ is the only guy off the bench who scored.

TBone 11-04-2009 01:39 AM

I know a win is a win, but that was ugly! There's not much ball movement going on. Felton and Augustin have to do better than that.

MikeUK 11-04-2009 05:37 AM

Was a horrible game and performance, but we're at .500 and have only lost a couple of the toughest games of the year, Boston away and Cleaveland. That with alot of injuries especially at SG and we've had a respectible start to the season even though to me it doesn't seem like it on reflection. Still early but lets not get too down, Crash was a beast after slow start and Felton and DJ have looked good too.