Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cleveland Cavaliers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Are you glad they got a big or DO YOU WISH THEY GOT A PG? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165323)

Jasper 02-25-2010 11:48 PM

Are you glad they got a big or DO YOU WISH THEY GOT A PG?

Mo vs Rondo ? (whould you feel better headed to the playoffs with Rondo in a Cav's uni or Mo?)

For some reason if the Cav's actually had a better than average PG , I'd say the would be dangerous as hell , whether they win this year or not...

I know Mo's coming off his injuried Shoulder but -
Crunch time , as well as the playoff's I suspect Bron will be bringing the ball up the court and literally do all guard duties besides his SF spot....

Maybe if he stays , Cav's should try a trade and get a legit PG that could run the team, instead on ride Bron's coat tails...

Your thoughts on Cav's PG's and future playoff matchups ?

1~Gibson~1 02-26-2010 04:59 PM

Re: Are you glad they got a big or DO YOU WISH THEY GOT A PG?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Mo vs Rondo ? (whould you feel better headed to the playoffs with Rondo in a Cav's uni or Mo?)

For some reason if the Cav's actually had a better than average PG , I'd say the would be dangerous as hell , whether they win this year or not...

I know Mo's coming off his injuried Shoulder but -
Crunch time , as well as the playoff's I suspect Bron will be bringing the ball up the court and literally do all guard duties besides his SF spot....

Maybe if he stays , Cav's should try a trade and get a legit PG that could run the team, instead on ride Bron's coat tails...

Your thoughts on Cav's PG's and future playoff matchups ?

first of all, im glad we got a big. not only that, but a big that can score.....provenly. and secondly we also got a PG in the deal :ohwell: . Sebastian Telfair.

if Mo cant handle Rondo, then i think we should stick West on him. and if West cant handle him, put West on Ray and LeBron on Rondo.

Jasper 02-26-2010 05:47 PM

Then Mo gets to cover Pierce

People laughed when Brown had JJ Andy Jamison mo and Lebron ..

I think that is a very dangerous matchup issue for most teams.

But this summer , I'd be shocked if Cav's don't look for a PG or SG.

If you put Rondo on the Cav's replacing Mo = championship.

jbryan1984 03-22-2010 06:41 AM

Mo and West can take Rondo. Especially West. Don't forget how well Delonte knows Rajon as they split the PG position early in their careers with Boston.

1~Gibson~1 03-24-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Then Mo gets to cover Pierce

People laughed when Brown had JJ Andy Jamison mo and Lebron ..

I think that is a very dangerous matchup issue for most teams.

But this summer , I'd be shocked if Cav's don't look for a PG or SG.

If you put Rondo on the Cav's replacing Mo = championship.

No. Mo will cover Ray and either Moon, West, or Parker will cover Pierce. LeBron on Rondo will work at best with Moon covering Pierce though.

and the PG situation isnt really a NEED we have. if either guard positions needs to be improved it's SG. but to be completely honest i think we have all the right pieces to win a championship.

our FRONTCOURT is what needs to be addressed after this season though. we need to use any and every draft pick on a Center and hopefully with Sasha Kaun coming over we can hide what will probably be one of our weaknesses (Center position)