Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Bold predictions for upcoming NFL season (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171599)

TennesseeFan 04-23-2010 05:07 PM

Bold predictions for upcoming NFL season

Predict what you think could be a realistic shocking development for the upcoming season.

Mine: Lions will win 8-10 games possibly make the playoffs.

MK2V1GP 04-23-2010 05:23 PM

Re: Bold predictions for upcoming NFL season

That's not a bold prediction......that's just a stupid prediction lol ;)

No way Detroit will improve that much. They've won a combined TWO games the past two seasons. Getting Suh was huge, and getting Best was a great move, but WHO'S GOING TO BE BLOCKING FOR THEM?!?! Matt Stafford ends up on the IR midway through the season...again. That's my prediction for the Lions since they passed on OLmen.

crounsa810 04-23-2010 06:07 PM

The Eagles will get rid of every good player they have left and will win 1 game.

EroticVanilla 04-23-2010 08:35 PM

Patriots 19-0 :pimp:

Or more likely, Patriots will fight for a Wildcard spot, but I can dream

1manfastbreak 04-23-2010 09:28 PM

Raiders = 2nd place in AFC west

Steelers will suck

49ers will go 0-16 and will adopt the a new color scheme of pink and lavender.

LT won't do shit for the jets

Jailblazers7 04-23-2010 09:43 PM

Tebow ROY. :oldlol:

Oh and the Steelers won't suck. They still have Ben, the line got better with Pouncey, Troy/Aaron Smith are back, and while we lost Santo our receivers are still solid and Heath is a great TE.

Denny/Leftwich will do a decent job until Ben gets back.

MK2V1GP 04-23-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
Raiders = 2nd place in AFC west

Steelers will suck

49ers will go 0-16 and will adopt the a new color scheme of pink and lavender.

LT won't do shit for the jets

I agree with the bolded part, as long as its Bruce Gradkowski starting. IF its a fair competition, he'll win it. But I have a feeling they'll give JafatMarcus Russell another chance.

Raiders have had a VERY solid draft so far

GatorKid117 04-23-2010 11:55 PM

The Texans will win the AFC South.

MK2V1GP 04-24-2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GatorKid117
The Texans will win the AFC South.

I've been saying that for the past two seasons, but THIS year, I REALLY believe it :lol

Aside from the Bucs, I root for the Texans week in and week out (unless their games affect the Buccaneers).

GatorKid117 04-24-2010 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I've been saying that for the past two seasons, but THIS year, I REALLY believe it :lol

Aside from the Bucs, I root for the Texans week in and week out (unless their games affect the Buccaneers).

Haha that's pretty funny because they are my 2nd favorite as well. I really have no idea why I like them; never been to Houston or even Texas, have no ties to any of the players but whatever, I love watching them play. AJ, Schaub and Daniels are fun to watch.

HisAirness3 04-24-2010 12:43 AM

Josh McDaniels will get fired, actually that's not bold at all, that's probably what everyone is thinking. But there's no question that idiot coach needs to be fired. He's probably making one of the dumbest decisions a coach can make.

First you send Cutler out, which wasn't that bad. Then you suspended Marshalll which was bad, and then you go on a losing streak and then you suspend Marshall in a big game that could clinch you in the playoffs. Then you trade Marshall and then you fire your defensive coordinator.

McDaniels, out the door you go, you little b!tch.

crisoner 04-24-2010 12:57 AM

I say Raider win the AFC West.......this is a BOLD right?

RedBlackAttack 04-24-2010 01:15 AM

Montario Hardesty will win Rookie of the Year by teaming with Jerome Harrison to lead the Browns in one of the most productive run offenses in the league. Running behind Joe Thomas, Eric Steinbach, Alex Mack, rookie Shawn Lauvao, and Tony Pashos, they will each approach or surpass 1,000 yards rushing.

Mark it down.

MK2V1GP 04-24-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Haha that's pretty funny because they are my 2nd favorite as well. I really have no idea why I like them; never been to Houston or even Texas, have no ties to any of the players but whatever, I love watching them play. AJ, Schaub and Daniels are fun to watch.

I live in Texas. Hate the city of Houston though. But I really like Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels as well.

Bold homer prediction here. As of now, with the conclusion of the draft minutes away, I'll say the Buccaneers win at least 7. Ok, maybe not too bold, but I'm being realistic. I could see us being anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7 depending on what other moves we make prior to the season starting. I really loved our draft.

1~Gibson~1 04-24-2010 04:48 PM

The Washington Redskins will be good....yea...i said it :pimp: