Wizards have 6 draft workouts for June 1
Eric Hayes, G, Maryland, 6’4, 180 lbs.
* Averaged a career-high 11.3 ppg (career-best .502 fg%) as a senior at Maryland in 2009-10.
Ryan Wittman, G/F, Cornell, 6’7, 215 lbs.
* Was the leading scorer on Cornell’s Sweet Sixteen entrant with an average of 17.5 ppg in 2009-10.
Tiny Gallon, F, Oklahoma, 6’9, 300 lbs.
* In 30 games as a freshman at Oklahoma in 2009-10, averaged 10.3 points (.547 fg%) and 7.9 rebounds per game.
Reggie Holmes, G, Morgan State, 6’4, 180 lbs.
* Led Morgan State as a senior in 2009-10 with a 21.5 ppg average.
Dexter Pittman, C, Texas, 6’10, 290 lbs.
* Played four years at Texas and averaged a career-high 10.4 points (.654 fg%) and 5.9 rebounds as a senior in 2009-10.
Jerome Randle, G, California, 5’10 172 lbs.
* Led California with 18.6 points per game as a senior in 2009-10, and connected on 139-149 (.933) free throw attempts.
Re: Wizards have 6 draft workouts for June 1
I've been trying to post this forever now to see what other peoples thoughts are on it. Here it goes: Doesn't make more sense for the wiz to get Cousins and trade Wall for a first rounder next yr. You have a great top 10 pt guard in Arenas already. So what about the guns. He's still on the team and he can still play period. You can't teach height. Cousins is 6'11 285 OMG. Dre and Cousins dominate the east for yrs to come. You pick up a pt gaurd with the other picks you get this yr. And since you have McGee and Oberto Cousins will not be expected or have to contribute imediately. Startin five of Arenas, Miller, Howard, Dre, Cousins looks good enough to me to make the playoffs in the east. And you get a first rounder next yr. for Wall who everybody so hot about.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4