Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   myspace just screwed me... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17955)

hotsizzle 11-15-2006 06:01 PM

myspace just screwed me...

there was this bulletin my friend set up and it was like "click here to take this idiotest" to see if you truly are an idiot or not. So i was bored and clicked on it and it asked for me to log in with my myspace info. so i do and nothing happens. so anyways, i close it and just leave.

7 hrs later, i get a phone call from a friend and hes like "dude are you serious about the bulletin ir are you just messing around"? Im like wtf you talking about..so I check my myspace and theres a bulletin made by me that says: "confession"..I open it up and the message is:

Quote:

Well i just thought i would let you guys know im bisexual.
Im serious, some of you may have already known.
But its true.
I hope you all dont judge me for this, i you do, thats ****ed up.
Im still the same guy you have all known.

my whole inbox is spammed with "r u joking"..."dont wry, it doesnt bother me"...

Im really pissed right now but I guess I failed the idiotest..damn.

sizzle got sizzled

B-Low 11-15-2006 06:03 PM

lol yeah i saw your bulletin last night...i figured that was what happened

boshraptor4life 11-15-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsizzle
there was this bulletin my friend set up and it was like "click here to take this idiotest" to see if you truly are an idiot or not. So i was bored and clicked on it and it asked for me to log in with my myspace info. so i do and nothing happens. so anyways, i close it and just leave.

7 hrs later, i get a phone call from a friend and hes like "dude are you serious about the bulletin ir are you just messing around"? Im like wtf you talking about..so I check my myspace and theres a bulletin made by me that says: "confession"..I open it up and the message is:

my whole inbox is spammed with "r u joking"..."dont wry, it doesnt bother me"...

sizzle got sizzled

That truely is rough man. Good luck sorting that mess out.

embersyc 11-15-2006 06:04 PM

Sounds like you screwed yourself.

gts 11-15-2006 06:05 PM

thats too funny, i'm sorry you had to come out of the closet that way... J/K

geeWiz15 11-15-2006 06:10 PM

brilliant. :roll:

A Roc 23 11-15-2006 06:12 PM

PureElement 11-15-2006 06:13 PM

lol the irony of the "click here to take this idiot test"

Voratian 11-15-2006 06:13 PM

Pwnt!

XxNeXuSxX 11-15-2006 06:14 PM

Curious, what is this 'bulletin' is it some sort of Myspace talk?

Loki 11-15-2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

sizzle got sizzled

That sucks Sizzle, but you gotta admit that it's hilarious on some level. :D

LakersDynasty 11-15-2006 06:16 PM

:roll: That's rough.

hotsizzle 11-15-2006 06:16 PM

haha yea i feel stupid. i knew there was sh!t like this on myspace but that didnt cross my mind at the time. ****

and nexus, the bulletin is a message that is sent out to all your friends. hopefully, some ppl ignored mine.

Seņor Cedric 11-15-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

haha yea i feel stupid. i knew there was sh!t like this on myspace but that didnt cross my mind at the time. ****

Sizzler that sucks. I guess I need to go do some posting on your myspace page now, I think I can find some gayish pics. :D

Bourne 11-15-2006 06:21 PM

I know of a similar email thing.

It makes you think you are doing a test to find the name of the love of your life by answering questions like biggest crush and how many times a week you *********e. Well, you answer them, click to finish, and it sends the information to whichever of your pals sent it to you.

Nasty ****, but's it's really fun. I did it to one dude i knew from HS and he blocked my from MSN LOL.