Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miami Heat Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181872)

G-train 07-08-2010 09:39 PM

Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
:cheers:

Thank you - what an offseason!

G-train 07-08-2010 10:17 PM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
idizzle, leoshes, beasted, encinas, d-wade, mhg, wadeaminute, plowking,infinite, Pat Reilly, wadeshaqcook, bfresh, clayton, papaya, jrong, etc, all the enduring HEat fans where are you! Enjoy the party HAHA

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

G-train 07-08-2010 10:18 PM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
THE MASTER


InfiniteBaskets 07-08-2010 10:29 PM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-train
idizzle, leoshes, beasted, encinas, d-wade, mhg, wadeaminute, plowking,infinite, Pat Reilly, wadeshaqcook etc, all the enduring HEat fans where are you! Enjoy the party HAHA

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:


:cheers: Absolutely. I wish Mourning were a few years younger and able to join this team.

But either way thank you Pat, you've over-exceeded my expectations this off-season :cheers:

G-train 07-08-2010 10:30 PM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
Yeah I just put him in, I knew I was forgetting people. BFRESH REPRESENTZ! on the main board

kingchessking 07-09-2010 02:44 AM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
I knew the Heat would be able to return back to the standards of the 05-06 seasons again!!!! It was well worth the wait of 3 first round exits and 1 bottom feeding season.
GO MIAMI HEAT!!!!:cheers:

Thank you:bowdown: Pat Riley

iguana 07-09-2010 03:34 AM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
special thanks to Wade and the godfather for convincing Bosh & James

TIME TO SHINE

:banana:

earlofupstate 07-13-2010 08:31 PM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSyRh...eature=related

Pat Reilly 07-15-2010 12:57 AM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kingchessking
I knew the Heat would be able to return back to the standards of the 05-06 seasons again!!!! It was well worth the wait of 3 first round exits and 1 bottom feeding season.
GO MIAMI HEAT!!!!:cheers:

Thank you:bowdown: Pat Riley


I fail to see a comparison. Shaq and the rest of them were there for a quick run at a championship. DWade with Bosh and LeBron should be able to compete for many years.

It is funny hearing all of the talking heads who said over and over LeBron should have gone to Chicago/New York now claiming he should have stuck it out in Cleveland... is it not?

Pat Reilly 07-15-2010 01:06 AM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-train
:cheers:

Thank you - what an offseason!


Is this not the time of year when we are not even thinking basketball? Gives Kobe and Phil Jackson something to think about now anyway. Imagine they will be seeing the Heat a lot more in the future.

:oldlol:

Wadeaminute 07-30-2010 07:14 PM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
I'm back!!!!

Thanks for the Shout out G...

Life has taken most of my time from talking basketball on here, but with everything that has gone on, I had to make time and come back...

I even went to the Arena when they introduced Lebron, Bosh, & Wade... IT WAS CRAZY!!!!

I might post some pictures if you guys want to see some... though you won't be able to see much cause I was way up high in the top seats...

crisoner 08-05-2010 03:26 AM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
Props to the real Heat fans...Yohaka was a Heat fan back in the days...if ur out there congrats bro. That being said...there are idiots like ashbelly etc. That r giving u guys a bad rep on the main forums. U guys should regulate on them.

fazzazz1k 08-05-2010 09:51 AM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
Stop Hating U brown nose Loca....

Fizdale 08-07-2010 06:24 AM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wadeaminute
I'm back!!!!

Thanks for the Shout out G...

Life has taken most of my time from talking basketball on here, but with everything that has gone on, I had to make time and come back...

I even went to the Arena when they introduced Lebron, Bosh, & Wade... IT WAS CRAZY!!!!

I might post some pictures if you guys want to see some... though you won't be able to see much cause I was way up high in the top seats...


That would be nice, please do when you have time.

Team_Hollywood 08-09-2010 05:39 AM

Re: Lebron James - Welcome To The Heat
 
Welcome to the Heat LeBron James :applause: We welcome you with open arms. Together, we will win championships. Dynasty baby.


- WE DA BESS


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy